Friday, March 19, 2010

My 50th Reunion

My 50th reunion from college is the last weekend in April and guess what? That's the week we will be in Nags Head. I got a card from a sorority sister and my best friends will be there and I really want to go, but it is so complicated. R. doesn't want to go but would drive me to Norfolk where I would fly from there to Pittsburgh and rent a car, then back to Pgh after the reunion and fly to Knoxville. First of all, Pgh airport is so crazy and I just don't want to do that. I guess I'll have to fore go the reunion. I'm so mad that I didn't plan this before we got our week at the beach. I finished The Help and loved every word of it. I want to go on Facebook and challenge some southern women of my age to give their opinion of the book. I'm on to my next book...Very Valentine. I've been waiting for that one for a long time. The sun finally appeared yesterday afternoon and is already shining this morning. .....later.....

No comments: