Tuesday, March 2, 2010

RIP Cheyenne

She's gone. After a pretty good day yesterday where R. took her outside and she was there with him for over an hour. She came in and drank water and we moved her back to the great room with us. She started panting and I gave her a pain pill and she laid back down. Then I noticed her breathing was labored and I called the vet. While we were talking R. said we needed to get her to the vets and she was having breathing issues. I took her down on the chair lift and she struggled and then let out a cry. When we got her in the car she wasn't breathing. We left her to be cremated. We are okay, just very sad. Please don't call. I don't want to talk about it at this time. I know you all know what we're going through.

2 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

I love you! I'm thinking about you. Please call when you can.

Panchopup said...

I will...it's just too soon. Mom