Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Back from Yosemite
Wow oh Wow!!! I loved Yellowstone when we were there a few years ago, but I have to say that Yellowstone pales in comparison to Yosemite. We packed in two days full of fabulous sights. I took tons and tons of pictures..we started calling the rocks more BFR (big fucking rocks). El Capitain, Bridle veil Falls, Yosemite Falls, Nevada Falls, Vernal Falls, Sequoia trees and several different places to see all of these so that you saw different things at different places. Sleeping in the tent/cabins was fun also. I will eventually post pictures. I didn't get a lot of good pictures of the Sequoias, because we were too close and they are giants. We rode a tram around the Mariposa Forest where all of these majestic trees were and it was bumpy and when I did get a picture it was blurry. I can't say enough about all of the things we have seen. Anyway reading this who has never been to Yosemite must put it on your bucket list. We got home just at 8 after a very long day. Tomorrow we take a boat tour of Lake Tahoe. I'll need to come home to rest....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment