Friday, September 9, 2011

The Lake Tour

I don't know what happened yesterday with the pictures.  The computer was so slow.  Just to put 1 picture on it took forever.  I separated the laundry, put a load in, got a cup of coffee and it still hadn't finished loading 1 picture.  It took me several hours to complete my blog.  Anyway after we all got ready we went into town and had lunch at a neat place and then headed over to where we got our boat for the tour.  It was really lovely and relaxing.  Before we left I had put a chuck roast in the slow cooker along with potatoes, onions and carrots.  It smelled delicious when we got back and tasted just as delicious.  We had enough left over for tonight's dinner.  Today is our last day here and we are going to head toward Sacramento.  It's just 84 miles and we want to check out that area.  We leave tomorrow at 12:30 Pacific time and get home at 10:30 Eastern time.  We have one stop in Houston.  Jim and Tommie leave at 10:30 and get home later than we.  They have 2 stops..Salt Lake City and Atlanta.  I'm ready to get home and get back into that groove, but this has been a fantastic vacation!...later...

No comments: