Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Busy Week
I'm getting the house ready for our company on Friday. I'm almost finished upstairs with just the bathroom to finish up. I'll do the downstairs tomorrow and Friday and also do some preparation for food we'll be eating. I'm having salads both nights since I don't want to cook. Friday will be a seafood salad with shrimp, scallops and mussels and Saturday will be Cobb Salad. I'm making peaches foster for dessert on Friday...just like bananas foster, but with peaches and Saturday will be strawberries with whipping cream over pound cake. R. is going to Knoxville tomorrow to do all of the food shoping. We had quite a rain last evening and it's a rainy day today with a high of only 82. I love it!! It is still too humid and it would be perfect if not for that. I really enjoyed my few days in Cincy with Anne and the kids and I met Steve...very nice! I loved the pictures of Eva and the video was hillarious! She is destined to be an actress. I'm off to fiinish the upstairs....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment