Thursday, July 5, 2012
Oak Ridge
Today we go to Oak Ridge to the WW II museums. Max is very much into this and he is anxious to see it. Other than that we will just come home and chill out. The movie, Brave was fun and we all liked it. The new theater is very nice...a huge improvement over the old one, but the entrance is quite a hike from the parking lot which is hard for Richard. If they had a few benches along the way it would be fine. We did our fireworks last night and saved some sparklers to take to Madison. We have no phone service. It has been out since yesterday morning. We also lost the innernet in the afternoon, but it is back this morning. I called and a Tech is coming over tomorrow morning. Max and I will leave around 9 tomorrow. I guess I wasn't awake yet when I posted yesterday and said we would be heading to Ohio today. .....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment