Sunday, July 22, 2012

Childless

We took Eric back yesterday and that's it for the grandkids this summer.  We leave for Colorado on the 1st and we have a lot to do between now and then.  Today I'm just hanging loose.  I finished all of my library books and will take them back this week.  I borrowed a book from Anne which is really Muir's book and will read that this week.  I'm taking my Kindle to Colorado and I put 3 books on it so far.  One is a Linda Fairstein mystery, her newest and 2 others that I wanted and I'm taking my list of "must reads" along to add to as needed.  One of the neighbor girls is going to water my plants and Linda will come over once a week and do the humming bird feeders and just generally check around.  I also need to get rid of all of the food in the refrigerator!  I don't really have a lot in it at this time that needs to be gone..just fruits and veggies....later...

No comments: