Monday, November 12, 2012
Earthquake
Yesterday I forgot to tell you about the earthquake we felt on Saturday about noon. I had just sat down at the computer when all of a sudden the house shook really hard. I jumped up and asked R. what that was. He felt it as well and thought it must be an earthquake. Then yesterday morning when I was watching local news they confirmed that it was, indeed an earthquake. It's center was on the Kentucky/Virginia border but was felt in 6 states..no damage..The nice weather is gone. When I got up this morning the sky was bright red..sailors take warning, etc. No rain yet, but it is on the Cumberland Plateau so we'll get it later. The laundry is calling, I just took the cranberry bread out of the oven which I will freeze for Thanksgiving morning...I'm making corn chowder for dinner tonight..later..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment