Thursday, November 29, 2012

Sorry!!

I got busy and running around and didn't post and of all days!  It was my baby's 42nd birthday.  I did talk to her and we sang to her so that should count for something!!  We've been running around for one thing or another this week.  Today we pick up my bike and I'm not sure what else.  I really need to get a life...I have nothing of any interest to say.  Today I did some cleaning up but still haven't gotten into the Christmas spirit.  I did pull out some cds to put in the car of Christmas music.  That should help.  The mornings are really cold, but getting warmer all week.  I am bound and determined to get to a movie in the next few days.  There are so many I want to see that I should do a movie week and do one each day.....later....

No comments: