This morning I started prepping food for Thursday. I'm making a green bean casserole, but not the one you see advertised everywhere. I cut and fried shallots first and then blanched 2 pounds of fresh green beans and then made the sauce. I will assemble it all Thursday morning. After than I did the carrots for my carrot souffle and it is in the frig waiting for the topping which is also ready for Thursday and then I made the stuffing..regular and sausage. One turkey will have sausage stuffing in it and the other turkey will have regular and there will also be regular stuffing in a casserole. This afternoon I'll clean the great room. Tomorrow morning R. will make the pies and I will run to Kroger's for the shrimp. Joel, Jennifer and Eric should arrive around noon and they will all go to visit Richard while I make chili for the evening. R. has already set the fire and brought wood in. Richard has a 4 hour pass to come over for dinner so Joel and R. will get him about 4. To everyone who reads this have a great Thanksgiving!! It should be sunny and warm here.
No comments:
Post a Comment