Sunday, September 1, 2013
Football at Last
Watched Va Tech and Alabama and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Tech wasn't supposed to have much, but they did okay. It helped that Bama wasn't at their best. The score was 35-10. Our defense actually looked pretty good. Tennessee under Butch Jones won which we knew they would against Austin-Peay. That score was 45-0. Next week the Vols play Western Ky who beat Ky yesterday. Other than that WVa and Cincinnati won as well as Ohio State and Notre Dame. Those are mainly the teams I root for. We gave Baxter another bath yesterday. He wasn't dirty, but had been itching so much. I used a medicated shampoo and gave him his flea control after he was dry. He slept much better last night. We worked on the puzzle, but I left it to R. to get myself showered and dressed. We had a bit of rain last night after we went to bed. It thundered and lightened for quite a while....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment