Friday, December 20, 2013
Countdown to Cincinnati
Can't wait to see everyone..leaving on Sunday and it's supposed to be a rainy morning and will likely rain in Kentucky to Ohio as well. I'm sure it will be raining when we try to pack the car and we can't really do it before Sunday. I'm going to take everything that I can out this afternoon or tomorrow. R. has a follow up appointment this morning with his cardiologist and will get the car filled on his way home. This afternoon we are going to give Baxter his Christmas bath. We got the nicest card from his people. They said they pray for us and they miss Baxter very much but know he is happy with us and thanked us for taking such good care of him. I had sent them a card and told them how happy Bax made us and invited them to stop in any time to visit him. On another happy note....A big congratulations to Jim for getting the job he wanted!! I know he and Muir are very happy about that.That's about all I have on this Friday...supposed to get to 70 this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment