Friday, December 27, 2013

We're Back from Cincinnati


we had a wonderful time!!  Baxter was great in the car and he adapted but it was SO cold up there and walking him was not fun.  It was fun being with the kids on Christmas morning.  We met at Hofbrau House in Newport for lunch on the 24th and J.J. and Eva were so cute together.  Christmas Eve and Muir and Jim's was fun and delicious!  We went to Jim and Becky's for Christmas dinner and that was also delicious and fun.  Love spending time with the family!  I took a bunch of pictures which R. will put on in due time.  My biggest project will be setting up my new Kindle Fire HD .   This morning I started unpacking and then went to the chiropractor and Kroger's.  R. has an appointment Monday with his Cardiac Surgeon for a follow-up and after that I think we'll take in a movie.  There are tons we want to see but think we'll start with Catching Fire if the times fit with our schedule.  R. busy setting up my weather gauge which we got from Tim and family.  He also has to put Baxter's tag on his new collar and a few more chores.  I need to finish putting things away from our trip north....later.....

No comments: