Saturday, December 7, 2013
Crazy Computer
If my blog didn't make much sense yesterday blame it on the computer. It kept jumping around and I would type something and then it would switch to something else. So...got most of the decorating done yesterday. R went to the store for me and when he got home we just had appetizers, watched a bit of tv and then I got out the Christmas CDs. We ended up staying up and listening to them, talking, enjoying the fire and finally going to bed at 1:30. This morning I slept until almost 8. It isn't raining yet but is supposed to start soon. We'll be watching football this afternoon and evening. I made cookies, roasted chick peas, and cut up veggies this morning and now I'm ready to relax and read before football comes on...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment