Friday, January 24, 2014
Enough Already!
This is the south...how about some warmth! It was 6 here this morning. I know up north it was much worse, but I've enough. I have a massage scheduled for this morning so I have to leave my house, but if I didn't have that I wouldn't leave for anything. We've been watching Klondike. We still have the last part to watch and will likely do that on Saturday when nothing else is on. Captain Phillips and Blue Jasmine are now on Demand for anyone who wants to see them but not in the theater. We saw Blue Jasmine and it was very good. We didn't go to the movies yesterday. We finished everything we had to do and the movie wasn't on for almost an hour. I didn't want to kill time for that long so we came home. I'm off soon to battle the cold...later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment