Friday, January 3, 2014
Snow and Very Cold!
We just had a dusting of snow, but I had to take R. to the lab to get lab work done for his Drs. appointment on Monday. The roads in our neighborhood were snow-covered and we have snow on sidewalks and yards, but as soon as I got about 2 miles away toward Maryville there was nothing..not even a dusting. We stopped at Mcdonalds after the lab work and then to Walmart. I started to undecorated the tree this morning and had it mostly done when R. got up. We finished when we got home and tree is put away for another year. The outside stuff will be taken in tomorrow or Sunday when it is warmer. I mostly have my great room back together but still need to vacuum. Too cold to go out and bring in wood so will burn a fire log tonight....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment