Thursday, January 23, 2014
Knoxville
I guess we should just live there, but I love Maryville. R. has a follow-up appointment for his hearing aids and while there we'll check off another movie and lunch. We'll see Saving Mr. Banks today. R. isn't really hot to see it, but I saw Her for him so he can bite the bullet for me. Not sure where we'll eat lunch. So what's up with Justin Bieber? He's turning into a train wreck and The Captain and Tennile..I don't get it. After 39 years of marriage calling it quits? Go figure. Cold again here but not as bad as yesterday. At least we have no snow. I am SO ready for spring. We usually go to Florida sometime in Jan or Feb, but this year we're going to NY City in February. What's wrong with us? Keep warm....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment