Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Plan Changes
Didn't go to Knoxville yesterday because R. had to pick up something at the hearing center at Sam's and it isn't open on Mondays so we're doing all of what we were going to do yesterday today. Not sure if we'll make a movie..we'll see. No snow expected for us, but more rain later this afternoon. 2 Right now it's just the usual drab and dreary winter day. I never used to read more than 1 book at a time, but I currently am reading 2 book..the new Faye Kellerman from the library and the another on my Kindle and I also have the Lincoln Lawyer newest book on there which I started but haven't finished and several on my other Kindle not finished. What is wrong with me? Anyway, depending on my mood I have several choices. .....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment