Thursday, February 13, 2014
Snow!!!
We have quite a bit. I'd say a good 8 inches. It is b eautiful. Baxter took one look and backed into the room. Later the kids and dogs next door were out and he ran down there to play with them. He was out quite a while and had a good romp. I put on my boots and cleared off the deck steps so he could come up because that is always the way he comes in. I also cleared as much of the awning of snow as I could reach. We lowered it pretty far last night, but there was still a lot of snow on it. I'm not sure if we'll be able to get out tomorrow or not..depends on what happens this afternoon. The sun is supposed to come out, but it hasn't yet. I made a big breakfast this morning...bacon, home fries, fried polenta and eggs and also put a fire in the fireplace. I'll make a fire for tonight and that will deplete all of our firewood. That means it's time for warmer weather. I had to forego my appointment this morning. I got a call and she said the office was opening at 10. I told her I couldn't get out and she is going to call me to reschedule. That is the second time I cancelled because of snow. Third time is a charm..I hope....later.....a great day to read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment