Friday, September 9, 2016
Haircut Time
Will head out in an hour to get my haircut. Yesterday we had lunch at Rafferty's and then to the movies. We saw Hell and High High Water. I wasn't sure I would like it but should have trusted that anything with Jeff Bridges is worth seeing. I can't speak for everything he's done but I have really liked his movies of the recent past. This one did not disappoint. Chris Pine was also good as was the other actor whose name I forget..not someone I've seen before...Looking forward to Saturday college football and The Bengals on Sunday. We rarely get them here but if any NFL game is telecast in our area, they run current scores of other games across the bottom of the screen so I can keep up. Safe travels today for Maggie and Charlie. Muir will be watching Eva in Columbus.....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment