Friday, September 23, 2016
TGIF
That should mean nothing to us but it does..I guess it's psychological. I still follow old Friday evening customs of no planned dinner but planned snacking. Sometimes it's pizza. Not sure about tonight. I'll ask Richard for suggestions when he gets up. The Vols play the Gators tomorrow. We are on an 11 year losing streak and I would love a win, but even though we have 3 wins this year, they haven't played that well. We are still seeing way too many penalties and fumbles. We certainly have the talent but something is missing. Still hopeful. Well, it happened again!! Our credit card was compromised again!# That's the second time this year. We spent a big chunk of yesterday afternoon informing people of the new info. At least our bank is on the ball about this.....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment