Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Responding
I always read Muir's blog in the morning and then usually do mine. This morning she brought up the subject of teacher forties vs those we deal with who are challenges. We are normal human beings so of course we have favorites. The challenge is always trying to be fair. Believe me when I say that teaching special ed is a Challenge of its own. I had favorites but there are kids who are simply put hard to find their good points. In my years of teaching I can only think of one that I felt that way about and I had many "unlikable". One was actually a neo Nazi but while a challenge to deal with, I really liked him. So, Muir..just know you are not alone. On the home front..lovely day here yesterday. I just can't wait until fall. I was going to change my closest this weekend but will put that off for awhile...later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment