Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Disgusting!!
Yep..Trump speaking to Boy Scouts. I thought when Melonia moved into the White House she might have some influence but he still goes on with no filter and he continues to have a constant need for affirmation! His administration has no influence either on his blathering!...Moving along..I rarely have weird dreams but last night I had a doozie! I went to bed shortly after 10 and went promptly to sleep. I woke up at 11:30 and thought it was time to get up and then saw the time. I went back to sleep and started dreaming. I was in bed with my mother though it wasn't the mother I had. I was a child and she was trying to kill me. I tried to get away but couldn't so started screaming. I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs!!I scared Richard who started patting me and telling me I was safe. I think I scared Whiskers out of a few of her nine lives! When I got up this morning Richard asked me if I was okay. I think the remainder of the night after my dream was peaceful!....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment