Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Profitable Shopping in Knoxville

We started out at liquor store where we resupplied our champagne, vermouth, triple sec and vodka. From there to Trader Joe's. I needed ghee(clarified butter) and everything else was surf we wanted, not needed. They had samples of a very yummy cherry dump case so I got the ingredients to make that, which I'll do today. After that a quick stop at Sam's to pick up a rotesserie chicken. When we got home I cut off the breast meat from that and packaged and froze it to take to PIB to make a Cobb salad. After Sam's a stop at DSW for me to satisfy my shoe love where I picked up 2 cute pairs. Then lunch at Olive Garden and lastly Fresh Market where I got shrimp salad for Richard. Then home to unload it all. Today I'll make some more beet picjeled eggs for Richard and the dump cake. Later I'll head out to puck up a few items. ...Hot again but cool weather ahead....later

No comments: