Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Time for Sam's
I need lots of things I get from Sam's Sam's so today's the day. Yesterday was quiet until later. One of ore neighbors had quite a display of fireworks but all was quiet when I went to bed. I bought an expensive bottle of wine for last night's dinner and it was such a bargain I couldn't pass it up!! It was impossible to open and we finally gave up. Now I know why it was such a bargain. The neck of the bottle had a very tough metal instead of the usual foil. I tried a knife, scissors and finally pliers to get it off with no success. It also didn't have a cork but a white material we couldn't get a wine opener into. I'll be anxious to see what they say when I return it!!....later
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment