Monday, March 5, 2018

Another Lazy Weekend

We watched Ghandi on Saturday and I forgot how long it was. We saw it in the theater when we lived in Richmond. I could never sit that long in a theater now! I made the Pillsbury winning sweet rolls for Sunday and here's an alert for anyone who wants to make them...the recipe calls for cranberries and they are impossible to find now! I looked in 3 different grocery stores and no one had them. I used frozen cherries and that worked but will keep it he recipe and stock up on cranberries when they come out next fall....Now for Oscar review...Red Carpet was a big miss in my estimation. I usually look forward to stars in their beautiful dresses but few stars were interviewed and fashion not mentioned. I get it that serious subjects are taking center stage this year but We still need time to let go.  I didn't last long and went to bed shortly after 10. Happy to hear Gary Goldman won! Now we have more movies to see.......later

No comments: