Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Getting Things Done

Our grass got its first cutting, wood got stacked and moved and deck got partially cleaned and hoses got reconnected. I may get the deck sprayed off so I can bring the rug up.  I may also bring my indoor plants out. The bird feeders were cleaned out and put away until fall. The fireplace also got cleaned out. Most of this was cheerfully done by my two sweet helper girls. I can't say enough about what sweet personalities they have. They enjoy everything they do. I gave them all of my craft paints and supplies and they were excited about that. When they were ready to go home they asked us if they could sing us a hymn. Of course we said yes and I said I'd play the piano for them.  We ended up singing hymns and as always they left with a hug for both of us and a "Have a blessed day goodbye".😊😊......later

No comments: