Saturday morning and I actually was able to stay in bed until 6:45! Richard got up early which is unusual for him. I'm usually first up.
I can't believe McCain chose an inexperienced woman and I can't think that women who were such supporters of Hillary will now vote for McCain because he has a woman running with him. She seems like a nice lady who is doing a good job in Alaska, but she can in no way be compared to Hillary Clinton who has been in politics and on the Washington scene forever. McCain is old...I can't even imagine Sarah Palin becoming president! Rush Limbaugh thinks she is perfect! That alone is enough for me to say HELP!!
I feel so bad for the people of New Orleans!! I hope Gustav doesn't do what it looks like it will be doing.
We're off to the gym shortly. Have a fun Saturday......Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment