Tuesday, August 19, 2008

So I've had a ho-hum day so far. I started the odious job of cleaning my kitchen. My cabinets are dark and old and I hate them, but anyway I cleaned them all and cleaned out my cabinets. I stopped there and will do the counters, appliances and floor tomorrow.
I subscribe to Everyday Food magazine and was glad mine came today because I couldn't think of what to have for dinner. There is a recipe in there for stir fry pork tenderloin with broccoli. I have all of the ingredients so that answers my dilemna.
While I really like to cook, cooking for 2 isn't that easy. We end up having a lot of leftovers and that isn't all bad because Richard is really fine with that. Tonight that tenderloin will serve us at least 2 meals. I'll cut it in half for the stir fry and grill the other half another night.
I'm off to read for awhile before going to the gym. I'm currently reading Kathy Reichs lastest book...Bones and Ashes. She is a forensic anthropologist in real life and in her books. Her books are the basis for the TV show..Bones. I finished The Art of Racing in the Rain. It was very tough for me to get through, but the writing was good. I just don't like to cry and think about sad things. Maggie started it, but it was too soon after Ci Ci's demise so she'll delay that read.
Have a nice day anyone who reads this. Judy

3 comments:

Dogs Mom said...

Hi Momma!!! I got your blog but you typed it in wrong on the email you sent. I'll do a reply to all so that everyone knows the right one. I'll also explain pictures in an email.

Dogs Mom said...

By the way - I think it's crap that you don't mention Cheyenne!!! She's your dog too though you won't admit it!

maggie said...

I love it!! But C.C. is going to haunt you if you don't spell her name correctly she only had that name for about 18 years. I forget the name you and Richard wanted me to name her. Anyway, I look forward to reading your blog. I love you!