Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More at Maggie's

I have lots of pictures...I'll be adding some daily.
The lentil soup was scrumptious!! It made a lot so I will be having it again tonight..thankfully, Richard can have the same meal over and over again if it's really good. If anyone wants the recipe, let me know. It's one of Ina's.
After the gym we explored 2 new places in Maryville...one a bakery(we were trying to find great bread). They only do bread on Friday as they are just opening. The other was a market with various vendors. They had great looking fish, meat and produce as well as an Italian deli in front. Their bread was all gone and they said it goes early each day. They have several people bringing various kinds of bread. I ordered a salt rising bread for the 29th.
Today I'm cleaning out my front closet and Richard is going to bring up wood so we can start having fires.
Look for more darling pictures..mostly of grandkids and granddogs.....later

No comments: