The story behind this truck is that I see it every day on my way home from the gym. Richard said I must take my camera and take a picture of it, so I finally did. I thought it was a typical sight in East Tennessee. Well, yesterday as we rounded the bend, there was the truck, but all of the vines, etc. had been removed and there is stood looking so naked. It made me sad because it looked all nestled in before. Isn't it ironic that the day I posted the picture the picture changed. If I remember I'll take the camera and take it as it now stands...all lonely.
I had planned to vacuum and clean up around here this morning while Richard was doing the grocery shopping. At 10 of 8 the electricity and it just now (9:15) came back on. Richard just left so I'll get busy.
It's raining and Wolfie just decided he had to go out rain or not.
I just heard on the news last night that they are making progress against food allergies for kids..especially peanut allergies. They are giving them minute amounts of peanut oil and desensitizing them and it is working!!
No comments:
Post a Comment