All kinds of issues today. Wolfie woke Richard up at 4 this morning to go out. Then R. couldn't get back to sleep so got up. When I got up at 6:30 he was in the great room doing a puzzle and watching MSNBC..this ruined my morning routine. I finally convinced him to go back to bed. He did and slept until after 11 and I couldn't get on the computer as it is in our bedroom. When he finally woke up, the computer wouldn't bring up the Internet throwing my routine off even more!! I'm finally on, as you can read, but I couldn't bring up the picture I wanted to show.
I did get the rest of my warm weather clothes in my closet and my others stored away until spring. I'm happy about that because it's getting cooler here by the day. We had a wonderful fire last night and will have another tonight. As to my clothes...now that I am retired, I don't wear most of them. I have tons of tops and I know I won't wear most of them this season. Oh well..I'll try to post some pictures later. We have all of these pictures on different files and I couldn't access the file I wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment