Saturday, March 3, 2012
All is Well
Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I left early to do a few errands and then get a haircut. When I got home R. was on the laptop. He finally was finished, but said he was having trouble and it wasn't responding. We both ate lunch and he went downstairs to get on the other computer and I tried to blog but got nowhere. R. was finializing all of our plans for going to colorado in August. He finally got our flight and booked the rental car. During all of this we were under a tornado warning. It expired in the mid afternoon, but then more storms were developing and we continued to be on and off under a warning. Things were happening all around us, but we never went to the basement or felt threatened. Every time it neared our area it would veer off into the mountains. Thank God for those mountains. Muir texted me about the damage in Ohio, KY, and Ind. Carol called me from Michigan..Today it is chilly, but sunny with no storms predicted. We'll just be hanging out. Tomorrow we're going to a play on the UT campus and to brunch before with Jim and Tommie...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment