Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Frost this Morning

All of the flowering trees are heavily in bloom.  I hope they survive this morning frost.  It's warming up to the 60s later and it's a nice, sunny day.  Aren't you all glad that I give you a Tennessee weather report every morning.  It's about the only half way interesting thing I usually have to say.  Yesterday I had an eye appointment and went straight to the Opticians after that to choose my new glasses.  I also went to the mall yesterday to get some black jeans.  That didn't take long and I also picked up some capris and 2 shirts.  Because of all of the running around I had to do yesterday, I didn't do the laundry.  I did that this morning and also did a bit of ironing.  While I was running around yesterday I noticed that the new cinema being built in Maryville was finished.  The opening is tomorrow night.  We so needed a new one.  We just never went to the old one and instead drove to Knoxville to the movies.  The old one was so outdated ..I hated it.  I'm looking forward to out trip in Cincinnati and Columbus this weekend.  We're going to see The Music Man which Madison's high school is putting on and Madison is in the chorus.  We'll be staying with Trip and family on Friday and then with Muir and Jim on Saturday and going to dinner and the play with the whole family.  Sunday  we will drive to Columbus to spend a few days with Maggie, Charlie and Eva.  I'm hoping for spring-like weather...later...

No comments: