Saturday, March 17, 2012
New Car
We got a new car today. On our way back from Columbus on Thursday our car was missing on and off and we thought it might be a spark plug and the "service engine soon" light came on. We took it to our guy Friday and got the news that it was the transmission. It was too costly to fix and we had 125,000 miles on it. This morning we drove to Knoxville to the Cadillac dealer and came home with a beauty. I finally got a 4 door! It's really pretty and runs great. It was raining pretty hard earlier, but the sun is out now. After getting the car we had lunch at Olive Garden. I guess we'll watch some basketball today along with golf. Xavier won! Baxter was here on and off yesterday and came again this morning. I had to put him out when we left for Knoxville and he isn't back..maybe later. Happy St. Patrick's Day..I forgot to wear green! Here are a few more pictures from Ohio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment