Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Afternoon Storms
It seems they are happening every afternoon. Knoxville had a lot of flooding with trees down yesterday, but we just got wind and rain. Every morning starts out sunny and lovely and the storms brew around 4 or 5. More expected today. I'm hoping Jack comes to cut the grass today as it really needs it, but it is pretty wet out there. Just talked to Maggie and they're back from the Dominican and had a great time. Eva was a joy, as always. Anne and the kids are having a great time in D. C. Today they are going to Mt. Vernon among other things. I need to make up my Easter menu and get the groceries in the next day or so. Watched some of the game last night and PBS had 2 great shows...one on Margaret Mitchell which I watched and the other was Harper Lee which I DVRd and am anxious to watch...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment