Friday, April 20, 2012

Finally!

The humming birds showed up yesterday afternoon.  The first one that came to the feeder was Greenie.  I call him that because he's green.  We have that guy every year.  He came 2 or 3 times to the feeder after that, but we saw no others.  I did see another one this morning.  They must not be too hungry.  I'm assuming they have been eating all their way.  Today we're going to clean and fix up the back deck.  R. needs to trim and cut ivy around it and we'll power wash it and I'll clean the chairs, etc.  We're planning on going camping next week for a few days.  The first of the week is supposed to be chilly, so we'll likely go later when it warms up.  I guess we'll go to Cumberland Gap.  It's about 2 hours from here and the sites are very nice and the bathrooms are super!  I'm going to see if Linda and Vic want to go.  We have a tent and air bed they can use.  We'll sleep in the van which I need to go through and check everything out.  I know I want to wash the towels, etc.   It's been 2 years since we've camped and I got the bug to do this last night.....later...

No comments: