Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Getting the Van
The van has been in the shop for ages and is ready to be picked up now. I was hoping this day would never come! After that we're going to get our marigolds for the front. I'm not going to plant the rest of my flowers for a while yet, but want to get the marigolds in before Easter. We'll also shop for our Easter meal. Richard, Jr. will be coming over and I'll have the usual, for the most part...ham, scalloped potatoes and asparagus. I'm having a blue cheese/pear salad this year and am making cherry crisps for dessert. The Pioneer Woman had that on her show last week and they looked good and R. loves cherries. Weather is supposed to be perfect on Easter and I'm thinking we'll eat outside on the deck. later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment