Thursday, April 5, 2012
Big Sports Day!!!
The Reds open their season today. Go Reds!! I miss living in Cincinnati and rooting for the Reds and going to many games. The last opening day I went to was 16 years ago and the home plate umpire died and the game was cancelled. We did go back the next day. I still am a big Red's fan though it's not as easy to follow them down here. Atlanta is the team people root for...Boo! Also, the Master's starts today. I love the Masters, but listen to this. IBM sponsors it and the last 4 presidents of IBM have been admitted to the club which is, by the way, and all male club. The president of IBM now is a woman. Is the board going to break tradition and allow her in? I doubt it. I'm thinking she should say that IBM will be dropping their sponsorship because the Master's board doesn't go along with the philosophy of IBM! There...I've said my piece. We got our marigolds yesterday and had planned to plant them today, but more rain made the bed pretty muddy and more bad weather is expected today. We'll wait...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment