Saturday, May 12, 2012
Finally!
We finally got the computer back! I really missed her and hated out other one. R. has been busy putting the pictures and everything else back on. This weekend has been busy putting things back together after the construction process. It is mostly done. I have a few more things to put together in my cedar closer. We would be so much better off if R. could only part with his several boxes of 8 tracks and the boxes of casette tapes to say nothing of the record. They hold no nostalgia for me and I would dump them all in oa second without a moment's thought. I guess it's the Eva and Zeke in me. After a few perfect weather days, it is gloomy today with rain expected soon. We're going out to dinner tonight at Ruth's Crisp Steak house. We were supposed to go on our anniversary, but something came up so we'll finally get there. I got a lovely bouquet of pink tulips and purple Irises yesterday from Anne and the kids...I love them!!..later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment