Sunday, May 13, 2012
Mother's Day
It's raining, but I really don't mind it at all. We need it for the flowers and also to wash away any lasting mud on our driveway. I got 2 beautiful bouquets of my favorite flowers...tulips and iris and calls for all of my children. Our dinner last night at Ruth's Chris was outstanding! I had a petite filet, but it definitely was not petite. I brought half of it home. R. had the stuffed chicken breast and he brought half of his home also. We shared a salad and vegetable and we actually should have shared the whole meal. We were both stuffed. My filet was "melt-in-your-mouth delicious and done perfectly. In case you haven't been to that restaurant I highly recommend it, but it is quite pricey. Our meals came to $92 and I had 1 glass of wine, but R. did not. I was going to make a meatloaf tonight, but we will have our leftovers from last night and I'll make the meatloaf tomorrow. I'm still working on getting my stuff back on the computer. I have my blogs set except for Jerry. I need your blog address, Jerry, so I can put it on. I took pictures of my flowers, but R. didn't put them on. I'll get him to do that before tomorrow....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment