Friday, May 11, 2012
Very Busy
The work is finished on the house and it looks great! They finished Wednesday and yesterday we put the basement back together. I'm currently working on my cedar closet which they also redid. Unfortunately they put everything back in it and I now have to go through and rearrange and get rid of things. It will take a day or so. This coming week should be good with us getting back to a more normal routine. We'll be going to Cincinnati and Columbus this weekend. I think we'll leave Saturday and go to Trip and Susan's and watch J.J. play soccer and then drive to Columbus on Sunday for Eva's first birthday and likely come home on Monday. It will be a fast weekend, but can't leave for too long. I'm hoping the laptop will be back this week and that is another excuse for not posting regularly....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment