Thursday, May 3, 2012
OMG!
I took pictures yesterday of the demolition of our wall, foundation, etc. I'll have R. put them on the blog when he gets a chance. These guys are really good and I can't wait to see the end of it all. Today is going to be crazy. There will be dump trucks going in and out a back hoe , ... They will build the new wall tomorrow. They are moving pretty quickly because there are so many of them. R and I are getting out of here. He has an appointment and then we'll go to lunch and I need to get to the library. Used our A/C last night...the bedroom one only. Not quite as hot today. A very happy birthday to J.J. who is 4 years old today. We sang to him this morning. They are taking him to the Red's game this afternoon and that is definitely one of his favorite things!....later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment