Saturday, October 27, 2012
A Stay In Day
Much cooler with some rain today...a good day to stay inside. I'm also putting the flannel sheets on our bed and got our down comforter out. I'm also making chicken noodle soup for dinner along with garlic/cheddar cheese biscuits. I think we'll have a fire tonight and watch a movie. Jim and Tommie came over last night and I put a firelog in. It was a cozy evening. I got a package yesterday from Maggie, Charlie and Eva thanking me for being up there and watching Eva. Believe me I don't need any gift to spend time with them. I do love the herb wreath, however. It is hanging in my kitchen and I cut off a bay leaf and put it in my soup. It also has rosemary, sage and marjoram on it. What a great gift for anyone who likes to cook. Well just be hanging out here today and I'll probably finish by book. .....later...;
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment