Sunday, October 21, 2012
An Evening With Eva
All went well after the initial crying for Mama and Daddy. She stood by the door to the garage and just cried. It was very sad, but I picked her up and we went to her room, got her binky out of her crib (which she only used in bed) and I rocked her. She stopped crying and I sang her a bunch of songs and then she was ready to put her binky back in its place and we were fine. She played with her letters and then had her dinner. After dinner she played with her cups and then we played in the living room and I turned on Sponge Bob. She really liked it and would point and laugh at the characters. Maggie doesn't turn on anything like that for her, but I thought she would like it. She was great in her bath and went to bed like the trooper that she is. Today we're going to an art exhibit of Annie Libowitz drawings and to lunch at North Star. Maggie and I are making butternut soup for tonight and having that with leftovers. I'll be flying out of here tomorrow morning so this will be my last post. See you back in Tennessee.....laterr...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment