Friday, September 20, 2013
Scary Blog
Ijust read Muir's blog and couldn't believe it. Her co-teacher got electrical burns from turning off a light. I'm with Muir..I wouldn't be turning on any lights at school. I hope they had an electrician out there to assess the situation! Now..on to lighter things...thank God for DVRs and PBS. Thursday night we watched a really interesting show about migrating birds from Africa to Europe. It was amazing. I had been DVRing a series on Sunday night..Last Tango in Halifax. We watched the first episode last night and liked it a lot. Can't wait to see the second one. So this morning I got up and was doing a puzzle when I noticed by thumb and pointer finger on my left hand was tingling like it had been asleep and was coming out of that. I couldn't get it to stop and it is still the same. I have no idea why but it must have something to do with the nerves anyway it is driving me crazy. It's a beautiful day..likely the last before rains come tomorrow....later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment