Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Yesterday's News

Here's the news on R's appointment.  Surg.ery on October 3rd at UT.  Hospital stay likely 5-7 days returning home after than rather than going to another facility for rehab.  He wants no visitors for the first few days, at least.  I'm not sure he even wants me there but I'll be there anyway.  Other than that no other news.  I may stay there all night on Thursday and I have to think about what to do about Baxter.  Linda said she would look in on him, but I'm thinking I may call his other people and ask them to take him for a few days.  I could leave him here and just have Linda come to feed him and let him out and then I would come home Friday morning for a shower and stay awhile.  We'll see...It's a rainy day today.  I went to the chiropractor and then stopped at Target to look at vacuum cleaners and I got the new Elton John CD.  It's really good...Diving Board is the name of it.  To the gym this afternoon....later...

No comments: