Tuesday, September 3, 2013
Storms
I guess we had a hell of a storm early this morning. R. said lots of thunder and lightning with one that sounded like it hit us. I didn't hear a thing and even woke up late..a bit after 7. Very unusual for me...not the sleepin g through the storm the sleeping late. I had a few things I wanted to get at Walmart so went there about 8. It's much cooler today after our 3 day heat wave. The people buying Richard's house wanted everything out of the house so Jim and Tommie went over there and got the one remaining couch which was supposed to be taken, but the guy didn't take it. Then when the people did their walk through they decided they didn't want the washer and dryer or the storage shelves in the garage so Jim and Tommie went back to get those. The washer and dryer was in the contract that they wanted to keep it. Jim was so pissed he even wanted to take the water treatment device just to spite them. We stopped that. Anyway, I hope all goes well at the closing tomorrow...later.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment