Sunday, March 2, 2014
Brunch..Weather..Oscars
On Sunday I always make brunch and try to mix it up a bit. Today I made these toast cups with eggs and bacon, etc. I removed crusts from slice of whole wheat breat and flattened them and put them in muffin tins and toasted for 10 minutes at 425. Then I filled with mixture of eggs/milks/bacon pieces I had fried/onion bits and topped with cheese and baked for 15 minutes at 350. They were good and different. I also made home fries. Okay..now to weather. As of now we are likely to get just rain after midnight, but further west and north will get freezing rain. It's possible for us to get a bit of that as well. At any rate we won't be going anywhere. I'm really looking forward to the Oscars. I especially love to watch the red carpet so will be doing that. Last night we watched Dallas buyers Club. At first I didn't really like the movie, but then I got into it and the acting was great. I'm pulling for Matthew M...however you spell his name. The character who played Rayon was really good as well. It's supposed to get to 70 here today but cloudy..no sunshine. That's it for me...Keep warm and safe if you're in the snow zone!!...later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment