Friday, March 14, 2014
Need to go to the airport to pick up the guy who we hope goes home with the VW. R. has gone to get a shot in his eyeball. Took Baxter to the vet yesterday for his allergy shot and we knew he had gained weight so wanted to have that checked. He had gained 15 pounds!!! Dr. Hall has 2 Goldens and he feeds them just 1 cup of food per day. I started out giving Bax 2 cups twice a day, but cut that down to 1 1/2 cups twice a day. Now I have to cut him to 1/2 cup twice a day. Dr. said don't cut him down all at once, so I'll do it gradually. Yesterday afternoon I gave him just 1 cup and he was ready for his food when I got up this morning. I'll do this gradually and give R. the warning not to feed him!!...later....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment